The tee is made of eco-friendly materials and is soft, durable, and versatile.
Viscose hemp organic cotton is not only known to be clean and green, but strong and sturdy as well.
Let’s just say it could be considered the Hercules of sustainable fabrics.
Hemp viscose clothes are created from cannabis sativa. This super crop has virtually no need for herbicides or other toxins. Due to its drought resistant nature, this plant is able to thrive in multiple climates, including those with little irrigation
• 60% Viscose Hemp, 40% Combed Ring Spun Organic Cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Satin label
• Blank product sourced from US